Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
In partnership with Quantum Creation FX, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present from 'TRON: Legacy' the Rinzler Maquette. Capturing the masked enforcer of The Grid, each piece is individually painted and finished, with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Presented in approximately 1:4 Scale and featuring LED light-up suit, base, and identity disks, the Rinzler Maquette is the perfect addition to any collection.
Light Up Function Requires Three (3) AA Batteries
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 20" H (508mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 22.00" H (558.8mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 11.00 lbs (4.99 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 34 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 47 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Quantum Creation FX (Design and Sculpt)
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryTwenty years after the disappearance, daredevil hacker Sam Flynn is still haunted by the mysterious loss of his father, programming genius Kevin Flynn. When he receives a cryptic signal, he realizes that it could only have come from his father. Going to his dad's old video arcade to investigate, Sam discovers a secret office where he is accidentally digitized and sent into The Grid, the computer world Kevin Flynn designed. Sam is immediately captured and forced to participate in gladiatorial games against digital opponents who believe he is just another program.
When Sam is pitted against Rinzler, he is identified as a user and brought before the dictator of this world, Clu, who happens to be a digital copy of his father. Clu explains that Kevin Flynn is alive and Sam was the bait to draw him out of hiding. While Clu attempts to kill Sam in the arena, his father's loyal confidant Quorra steps in to save him. Though Clu calls upon Rinzler, his main enforcer, to stop her, Quorra is able to escape with Sam and reunite father and son to stop Clu from breaking through to reality with his army of digital warriors.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
RECEIVED MINE YESTERDAY #189 OF 325. FIRST OF ALL THIS THING IS HUGE! THE LIGHT UP FEATURE ON IT IS PERFECT AND MOVIE ACCURATE. THE LIGHTS ON THE DISCS ARE SO BRIGHT IT FEELS LIKE MY RETINAS GOT FRIED. WITH SUCH A LOW EDITION SIZE I THINK THIS HAS GRAIL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT...END OF LINE
Posted on Nov 30, 2012 3:20am