Email this page to a friend:
Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Switch Out Hand Armed with 'KAL 7' Rifle
The hero of the UNCHARTED saga comes to life in 1:4 scale with the Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure. The affable rogue is fully realized with his signature 9mm pistol gripped in his fist as he deftly vaults a decaying wall in the midst of a chase. Featuring a highly realistic cloth costume and simulated leather accents, the Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure is sure to be a sought-after treasure in its own right.
The Nathan Drake Premium Format Figure features:
- Fabric Costume includes: pants, shirt, shemagh
- Simulated Leather Harness and Holsters
- 9 MM Pistol
- Sideshow Exclusive: Switch Out Hand Armed with 'KAL 7' Rifle
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 16.5" H (419.1mm) x 9.0" W (228.6mm) x 10.0" D (254mm)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Jeff Yagher (Sculpt)
- Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
- Whitney Mitchel (Sculpt)
- Matt Beutler (Sculpt)
- Dave Cortes (Sculpt)
- Tim Hanson (Costume Design)
- Kristafer Anka (Design)
- Chadwick Anderson (Development)
- Simon Garcia (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryNathan Drake is an everyman's adventurer. He's an affable rogue with a wry wit, relentless in determination and timeless in style.
Raised in an orphanage before making his way on the streets of Cartagena, he developed the physicality and the necessary agility to overcome any literal or figurative obstacle. He scales walls as well as the most experienced free climber, tearing through the wilderness and across cityscapes like a parkour veteran.
It was in Cartagena, making his way as a thief at the age of 15, that Nate picked the pocket of Victor 'Sully' Sullivan, the man who would become his mentor and father figure. The duo shared many adventures together for more than 20 years, chasing artifacts around the globe, navigating jungle temples and desert tombs, facing opponents even less scrupulous than they.
Nate is a thief, there's no denying that. But he's a thief with honor, a rogue with a heart, and a bit of a nostalgic romantic. And while he might complain about the constant danger and occasional absurdity of his trade, he doesn't shy away from it after all, he puts himself in the same predicaments time and again.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.