Email this page to a friend:
Commander Shepard Premium Format Figure
Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents the Commander Shepard Premium Format figure from the acclaimed title, Mass Effect 3. Each piece is hand painted and finished, depicting the mercurial Commander Shepard with stunning attention to detail. Armed with his signature weaponry and finished with a high impact light up display base, the Commander Shepard Premium Format figure is an outstanding addition to any gamer's collection.
The Commander Shepard Premium Format Figure features:
- M-8 Avenger Rifle
- Omni Blade
- Light Up Base
- 1:4 Scale
- Stands Approximately 19 inches tall
- Mass Effect
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 19.0" H (482.6mm) x 14.0" W (355.6mm) x 9.0" L (228.6mm)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Dave Cortes (Sculpt)
- Trevor Grove (Sculpt)
- Patrick Pigott (Sculpt)
- Kris Anka (Design)
- Kevin Hanson (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryCommander Shepard is a character whose future is as varied as his incarnations and those incarnations are limited only by the number of people who have inhabited his (or her) role.
Even Shepard's history is by no means a given. Was he a child of spacers who followed in his parents' footsteps? Or an Earthborn vagabond raised on the streets of the sprawling cities of the human home world? Or maybe even the sole survivor of a slaver raid that killed all of his family and friends?
No matter his history, class or talents, Shepard's various incarnations invariably converge at a few common points: He is eventually assigned to the SSV Normandy as the ships executive officer. And he is later inducted into the Citadel Council's elite special task force, The Spectres.
Beyond these commonalities, Shepard's story varies in the telling according to the choices made by each incarnation. No matter the path he chooses, though, his decisions will ultimately determine humanity's place in the galaxy.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.