Email this page to a friend:
Jango Fett Bronze Statue
Edition and Pricing
Currently taking orders for the edition number(s) remaining in red below:
- 1-5 - $4,250 - SOLD OUT
- 6-15 - $4,500
- 16-25 - $4,750
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the Jango Fett Bronze Statue, capturing the legendary bounty hunter and origin of the clone army in elegant detail. This impressive statue is cast in high quality, heavy weight bronze. Limited to an edition size of only 25 pieces worldwide, the Jango Fett Statue is the perfect addition to any Star Wars collection.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Bronze Statue
- Product Size:
- 21" H (533.4mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 14" D (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 23.00" H (584.2mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 20.00 lbs (9.07 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Seth Rinaldi
- Jesse Lincoln
- Chadwick Andersen
- Martin Canale
- Jeronimo Duarte Argerich
- Martin Demonte
- Oluf W. Hartvigson
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe name Fett carries with it a cold air of dread and competence. To those with the credits to hire him, it is synonymous with success. To those with reasons to fear, Fett means capture or death. The name and reputation are just two of the many things Boba inherited from his father, Jango. In the final years of the Republic, Jango Fett was regarded as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.
A proficient marksman and unarmed combatant, Fett was approached by a man named Tyranus about a decade prior to the outbreak of the Clone Wars. There, on the moons of Bogden, Tyranus offered an intriguing proposal. In exchange for a sizable fee, Jango would become the template of a clone army. Fett agreed, but with an unusual stipulation in his contract. In addition to his fee, he would be awarded an unaltered clone of himself. Unlike his other duplicates, this clone would not undergo growth acceleration or docility tampering. It would be a pure replica of Jango, whom he would name Boba and raise as his son.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
daredevil comic marquette
wow, sideshow my first statue, and its more impressive than I could imagine. Thanks abunch!!!
Posted on Jun 08, 2011 6:27am