Email this page to a friend:
Alien 'Big Chap' Maquette
You are looking for:
Alien 'Big Chap'
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
From the original ALIEN film comes the Alien "Big Chap" Maquette, capturing the H.R. Giger creature design in stunning detail. Nicknamed the "Big Chap" on the film set for its massive size, each piece of this detailed creature design maquette is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Craft in 1:4 scale and standing over two-feet high, the Alien "Big Chap" Maquette is an outstanding addition to any collection, the perfect centerpiece to any sci-fi display.
- Product Type:
- Product Size:
- 28" H (711.2mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 14" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 30.00" H (762mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 37 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 51 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Canale & Gore Group Studios
- Hernan Azcarate
- Martin Demonte
- Guillermo Barbiero
- Anthony Mestas
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryFirst designed by H. R. Giger in 1979, the menacing star of Alien was a unique xenomorphic being. One adult alien was able to single-handedly eliminate the crew of the Nostromo, who had the unfortunate distinction of discovering the species on a seemingly abandoned planet. Only one of the crew survived, Ellen Ripley, and she alone returned to civilization, although the journey took years.
In that time, a small human colony settled on the alien planet and was lost. Ripley is asked to return to the planet, along with a force of Colonial Marines, to investigate. What they discover is beyond their worst fears - an entire brood of the alien species has control of the colonial structure. The marines face a horde of alien warriors and one very nasty queen.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This statue is awesome!! I love the level of detail and near perfect accuracy to the one Alien that started it all.Many may debate the pose,but I think it brings out the real creepiness of this classic xenomorph. Still way cheaper and more accurate than the competition.Fantastic job Sideshow!!
Posted on Mar 14, 2012 5:38am