Email this page to a friend:
Batman Life-Size Bust
The first in Sideshow's line of DC Comics Life-Size Busts is Batman, the Dark Knight of Gotham City. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Faithfully recreated in 1:1 scale, at a massive 29 inches tall and 22 inches shoulder to shoulder, the Batman Life-Size Bust is an outstanding addition to any display.
Click Here to read Sculpting Batman an interview with artist Andy Bergholtz.
- DC Comics
- Product Type:
- Life-Size Bust
- Product Size:
- 29" H (736.6mm) x 22" W (558.8mm) x 8" L (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 22.00 lbs (9.98 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 32.00" H (812.8mm) x 25.00" W (635mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 39.00 lbs (17.69 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 64 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Bernardo Esquivel (Paint)
- Andy Bergholtz (Sculpt)
- Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt)
- Kristafer Anka (Design)
- Walter ONeal (Design)
- Justin McMillan (Design)
- Simon Garcia (Development)
- James Lareau (Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAfter witnessing his parents' murder at the gunpoint of a mugger, young Bruce Wayne swore to rid Gotham City of the evil that had overtaken its streets. Preparing himself both intellectually and physically, Wayne traveled the world acquiring the skill and knowledge he needed to fulfill his oath - combat techniques, disguise, and criminology among his studies. When he returned to Gotham City after years of training, he was ready to take on even the trickiest criminals. Completing the final steps in his preparation, Wayne designed a suit and equipped himself with experimental technological tools, donning the mantle of Batman.
Batman soon became legendary in Gotham City, besting gangs of petty crooks and earning a reputation within the city's underbelly. When he finally appeared before the most high-powered and corrupt crime lords in the city, he vowed to end their reign. His presence drew out the most twisted villains of the city - Catwoman, Two-Face, and the Joker, to name but a few of his foulest adversaries. While he continues his fight to end the darkness that plagues Gotham, no name evokes more dread in the city's criminals than Batman.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Absolutely dominates my living room. First thing everyone comments on now. A piece that simply cannot be missed by any comic fan. Congratulations Sideshow.
Posted on Nov 24, 2012 4:57pm