Email this page to a friend:
Jango Fett Life-Size Bust
Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents newest entry in our Star Wars Life-Size bust collection, Jango Fett. In partnership with Spectral Motion effects studio, the famed bounty hunter has been sculpted with meticulous attention to detail. Captured in real life 1:1 scale, the Jango Fett Life Size Bust measures over two feet tall; each piece is individually painted and finished to create an outstanding, hand crafted addition to any Star Wars display.
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Life-Size Bust
- Product Size:
- 25" H (635mm) x 24" W (609.6mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 32.00" H (812.8mm) x 28.00" W (711.2mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Spectral Motion
- Mike Najera (Paint)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe name Fett carries with it a cold air of dread and competence. To those with the credits to hire him, it is synonymous with success. To those with reasons to fear, Fett means capture or death. The name and reputation are just two of the many things Boba inherited from his father, Jango. In the final years of the Republic, Jango Fett was regarded as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.
A proficient marksman and unarmed combatant, Fett was approached by a man named Tyranus about a decade prior to the outbreak of the Clone Wars. There, on the moons of Bogden, Tyranus offered an intriguing proposal. In exchange for a sizable fee, Jango would become the template of a clone army. Fett agreed, but with an unusual stipulation in his contract. In addition to his fee, he would be awarded an unaltered clone of himself. Unlike his other duplicates, this clone would not undergo growth acceleration or docility tampering. It would be a pure replica of Jango, whom he would name Boba and raise as his son.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.
Great looking bust and an underrated character in the Star Wars universe. Jango looks good next to my Jango blasters and the Boba bust. Thank you Sideshow for this piece.
Posted on Apr 02, 2013 7:07pm