Email this page to a friend:
Sam Vinyl Collectible
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sam Vinyl figure is adorable, at least at first glance. Sam comes dressed in his orange footed pajamas, and wears a removable 'smiley' button-eyed burlap sack. The figure is fully articulated, featuring a vinyl body capable of standing or sitting, and has a generous range of motion in the neck and arms. Sam includes his trusty sack and is armed with his deadly lollipop.
- Monsters - General
- Product Type:
- Vinyl Collectible
- Product Size:
- 15" H (381mm)*
- Box Size:
- 16.00" H (406.4mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 25.00" L (635mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 15 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Brian Dooley
- Tom Gilliland
- Heath Hammond
- Gidget Earl
- Anthony Mestas
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe rules of Halloween:
1. Wear a costume.
2. Hand out treats.
3. Never blow out a jack o' lantern.
4. And ALWAYS check your candy.
While little is known about the character, the most haunting image of Trick 'r Treat is Sam, the Spirit of Halloween who enforces the holiday's ancient traditions. To the untrained eye, Sam looks like a little boy out for a night of gathering candy, but what's hidden under the orange footy-pajamas is anything but sweet. The burlap sack with button eyes and a stitched-on smile shrouds something sinister, and while his half-eaten lollipop may look like a tasty treat, when wielded by little Sam, it becomes a deadly weapon. If Sam appears on your doorstep this Halloween, you better be wearing a costume and you better have a bowl full of treats, or you'll be in for one hell of a trick.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This creepy little guy rocks the house
I couldn't be happier with this fantastic figure. He is both creepy and cute at the same time. The only problem is that now I have to buy two of them, because I want one to display with the burlap hood on and one with the hood off. I hope the movie comes out soon!
Posted on Aug 12, 2008 7:36am