Email this page to a friend:
Doctor Doom Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Doctor Doom Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: An ornate chalice and elaborate pedestal.
The 1/4 Scale Premium Format Doctor Doom figure is seated in a stunningly elaborate throne, adorned with all the trappings of a dictator with designs on world domination. The figure is constructed of hand-painted high-quality polystone, and clothed in a fabric cloak, tunic and hood, completed with a leather belt and pistol holster. The base of the throne is complete with the edition size information and print of the sculptor's signature.
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 14" H (355.6mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 13.5" D (342.9mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 24.00" H (609.6mm) x 20.00" W (508mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 45.00 lbs (20.41 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Canale
- Pablo Viggiano
- The Gore Group
- Gidget Earle
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryVictor von Doom was once a friend and colleague of Reed Richards, until a flawed experiment left him minimally scarred and intensely jealous of Richards, whom he believed had sabotaged the experiment in order to humiliate him. Victor traveled the world seeking a cure for his scarring, which although minor, served as a constant reminder of the failure that he refused to consciously admit. Unable to heal the scars, von Doom crafted a suit of body armor to conceal his disfigurement. In his anxiety to don the new suit, von Doom placed the red-hot mask on his face, leaving him permanently disfigured. Victor von Doom renamed himself 'Doctor Doom,' and his desire for revenge against Richards was all-consuming. Doom returned to his homeland, Latveria, where he overthrew the standing government and established a peaceful and powerful dictatorship, which he termed an 'enforced monarchy.' With his new power base, Doctor Doom began a crusade of revenge, not only against Richards, but against the world that had humiliated Doom and persecuted his people.
Since his first appearance in the pages of the Fantastic Four in 1962, Doctor Doom has remained one of the most recognizable and archetypal comic book super villains ever created. Sideshow Collectibles is pleased to announce the nefarious Doctor Doom as the next character in the Marvel 1/4-Scale Premium Format Figure series. Inspired by the artistic styling of the Jim Lee era, Pablo Viggiano (Gore Group) has sculpted the most faithful and vividly detailed Marvel 1:4 scale Premium Format figure yet, depicting a maliciously contemplative Doom.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Wow, they just dropped it off. I have 300 statues in my collection and I have to say my favorite. To anyone that collects, you will be sorry if you don't get this.
Posted on Feb 11, 2006 7:17pm