Email this page to a friend:
Galadriel Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Galadriel Premium Format figure is a stunning 1:4 scale reproduction of the character and costume, as seen in The Fellowship of the Ring. Posed to capture Galadrial's farewell The figure is cast in high-quality, heavy-weight polystone, and dressed in an expertly-tailored scale reproduction of the costume. Each figure is hand-painted and hand-finished, and individually hand-numbered. Sure to be the ultimate Galadriel collectible, this figure is a worthy addition to any The Lord of the Rings display!
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 20" H (508mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 12.00" H (304.8mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 21.00" L (533.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 12 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 19 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Oluf Hartviggson
- Heath Hammond
- Greg Mowry of Geppetto Productions
- Jared Chapman
- Martin Canale
- Jeronimo Duarte Argerich
- Martin Demonte
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryBy the Third Age of Middle-Earth, few of the great Noldorin Lords remain in the world. Whether taken by death or having chosen to sail across the sea to the Uttermost West, all but a few of the High Elves are long gone away. Those that remain stand few among a lesser kin-throng like bright lamps in the half-light of dusk. They alone have seen the pure light of Valinor across the sea and it shines in their eyes and in all their works, even thousands of years since.
A community of Sindar Elves has grown around the Lady Galadriel, perhaps the greatest of the ancient Eldar who yet stay. Tall, pale and beautiful, Galadriel is a radiant being whose long golden locks and clear eyes strike awe into all who gaze upon her. In the woods of Lothlorien, her people have built the treetop city of Caras Galadhon in her honor. Guardian and queen of her enchanted forest home, Galadriel is the bearer of the White Ring of Water, Nenya, one of the Three Rings of the Elves and by its power she is able to ward the borders of Lothlorien. None can enter the golden wood without her knowledge, and any who dare to do so are challenged by the brave Galadhrim soldiers.
Wise and possessed of a peerless insight, Galadriel sees through the hearts of men. Her counsel is sought and respected by all who know her and in a sacred glade, beneath the mighty mallorn trees, she pours enchanted waters into a wide, shallow bowl- the Mirror of Galadriel- yielding profound and often prophetic visions from afar. Thus she sees the growing might of the enemy in the East, and thus she perceives the great threat brought into her realm by the Ringbearer and his party. Perhaps she alone truly understands the inescapable doom that the One Ring brings. Succeed or fail, Frodo's errand will spell the end of Lothlorien and of the time of the Elves.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
She shall not Diminish
A stunningly beautiful piece who's quiet presence commands the shelf. Intricately woven and pleated clothing, finely detailed to even the most stringent observer. She looks much better with the hood down where her fine elvish features can come to the forefront. A pf not to miss.
Posted on Nov 18, 2008 3:23am