Email this page to a friend:
C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
C-3PO and R2-D2
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: 'Clean' Paint App and Yavin themed base
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the highly anticipated C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format figure set. Presented in 1:4 scale, the iconic droid duo is crafted with stunning attention to detail. C-3PO comes to life in any number of poses to perfectly capture the anxious protocol droid's fretful and proper personality. The resourceful astromech droid, R2-D2 is fully equipped for his many daring adventures, and features a retractable center leg and working wheels. The inseparable droids are individually hand painted and finished and boast brilliant LED light up components; a must have addition to any Star Wars collection.
Take a closer look at the C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format Figure set at Sideshow Experience
The C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format Figure features:
- C-3PO Measures 16.5 inches tall
- R2-D2 Measures 10.5 inches tall
- Sideshow Exclusive: 'Clean' Paint App and Yavin themed base
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 14.5" W (368.3mm) x 14.5" D (368.3mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 11.00 lbs (4.99 kg)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 19 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 26 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- C-3PO: Hernan Azcarate (Sculpt) and Kevin Ellis (Costume)
- R2-D2: Hernan Azcarate (Sculpt), Pascual Wawoe (Sculpt) and Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Jesse Lincoln (Design and Development)
- Jared Chapman (Design and Development)
- Brant Bridges (Design and Development)
- Scott Klauder (Design and Development)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThese ARE The Droids You're Looking For...
Nearly 30 years ago, moviegoers were awed by the opening moments of Star Wars. After the immense Imperial Star Destroyer passed overhead in hot pursuit of the Rebel Blockade Runner, the audience was drawn inside the Tantive IV and introduced to two of the most memorable and beloved characters from the Star Wars universe, C-3PO and R2-D2. In George Lucas' vision, droids can be heroes or villainous bounty hunters - but the galaxy holds as much promise for droids as it does for any other being, be they humanoid or Hutt. The adventures and antics of the fussy protocol droid and his stalwart astromech companion have inspired and entertained generations of Star Wars fans. C-3PO and R2-D2 have forever changed popular culture.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.