Email this page to a friend:
Elvis Presley Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Elvis Presley Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Fully detailed 1:4 scale guitar
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Elvis, the biggest-selling solo recording star of all time, as a 1:4 scale Premium Format figure. It's not just a hunk `a burnin' love, but an astonishingly lifelike, mixed-media figure of The King of Rock n' Roll at the very height of his career. The Elvis Presley Premium Format Figure features a hand-cast polystone body, hand finished and hand painted to exacting standards, fully costumed in expertly tailored real fabric clothing. The figure stands 19-inches tall atop a display base, and each base is individually hand-numbered with the edition size. The Elvis Premium Format figure is sure to be the centerpiece of any Elvis collection, and the highest quality reproduction of the King of Rock n' Roll of all time.
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 11" W (279.4mm) x 10.5" D (266.7mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 26.00" L (660.4mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 15 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 31 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Mat Falls
- Greg Mowry of Geppetto Productions
- Anthony Mestas
- Seth Rinaldi
- Jesse Lincoln
- Jared Chapman
- Mike Arbios
- Oliver Brig
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryElvis Presley cast a long shadow; the longest in the history of popular music. The Guinness Book of World Records lists The Man from Tupelo as the most successful solo recording artist of all time, with more than 170 hit singles (including 107 Top Forty hits and 17 Number One hits), and 80-plus top-selling albums. Presley's recording laurels also include most consecutive #1 hits (10), and the most weeks at #1 (80).
Colossal sales, however, don't adequately capture the cultural tsunami that was Elvis Presley. From the moment of his first public performance (in 1954, on a flatbed truck at the Memphis fairgrounds), Elvis Presley electrified audiences with his crackling, up-tempo renditions of country and blues songs supported by some scandalous gyrations. Presley's vocal range gave him license to move freely between gospel ("Crying in the Chapel") and blues ("That's All Right") while joining other pioneers (Jerry Lee Lewis, Little Richard) in the seminal days of rock `n roll. By 1956, when Presley premiered on the Ed Sullivan Show, he was pulling a viewing audience of 54 million. He never looked back, riding the surge of a brand-new music form to immortality.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
BEST SO FAR BY SIDESHOW. VERY SURPRISED NOT SOLD OUT YET !....ONLY 150 IN THE WORLD ?? AND NOT SOLD OUT ?
Posted on Feb 01, 2008 11:32pm