Email this page to a friend:
Anakin Skywalker Premium Format Figure
You are looking for:
Premium Format Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Anakin Skywalker Premium Format figure is a stunning 1:4 scale museum quality piece. The body and base of the figure is cast in high-quality, heavy-weight polystone, all hand-finished and hand-painted, and dressed in an expertly-tailored scale reproduction of the costume. The figure features an electronic light-up lightsaber effect, glowing bright blue, and each base is individually hand-numbered. Sure to be the premiere Anakin collectible, this figure is a worthy addition to any Star Wars collection!
- Star Wars
- Product Type:
- Premium Format Figure
- Product Size:
- 19" H (482.6mm) x 9" W (228.6mm) x 6" D (152.4mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 11.00" H (279.4mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 26.00" L (660.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 14.00 lbs (6.35 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 14 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 23 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Greg Mowry of Geppetto Productions
- Seth Rinaldi
- Heath Hammond
- Trevor Grove
- Darth Rimmer
- Mike Arbios
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAs the bitter Clone Wars drag on, a weary Galactic Republic looks for heroes to strengthen their hope in the long, grim darkness. Seemingly invincible and without fear, the Republic's poster boy is young Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker. Of humble birth and childhood, Anakin was a slave on the Outer Rim backwater world of Tatooine before his discovery by Obi-Wan Kenobi and subsequent induction into the Order of the Jedi. His has been a remarkable journey, from slave to Jedi Knight, and in his few years, he has lived and fought more than almost any Jedi alive. Amphitheatres of battle on a hundred different worlds have been the classes of Anakin's schooling and have tested his character like no training the ancient Jedi could have devised.
But within the heart of the Republic's favorite son, a growing firestorm is gathering strength. The corrosive effects of the conflict have tarnished the idealism of the Jedi way. Anakin has seen death and suffered often in the long war. His duel with the would-be Sith assassin Asajj Ventress and the dismemberment inflicted upon him by Count Dooku have left him scarred, but his inner wounds are more extensive still. Misgivings and doubt, fueled by fear of loss and by pride, gnaw at Anakin Skywalker. His secret love and marriage to Senator Amidala fosters a quiet resentment of the stark law of the Order, which forbids such attachments. The fear of losing those he loves, a seed planted with the death of his mother and nourished by prophetic nightmares, begins to drive Anakin's actions. And ever in his ear, the softly spoken praise of the Supreme Chancellor stokes the fires of a young man's vanity, insidiously wilting his Jedi humility, burning a wedge between him and his dearest friend and mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Is he not the Chosen One, the greatest Jedi to have ever lived? Why, then, should he be bound by rules designed to limit his power?
As the war enters its final days, the fiery turmoil within Anakin Skywalker gathers strength. Loyalties and agendas tear at him from all sides. Conflicting demands are made of him and sacrifices begged. Though he knows it not, the Republic's hopeful savior holds the fate of the galaxy in his hands. His choice governs the coming storm, until finally, the tempest consumes him. Unleashed upon the galaxy is a seemingly unstoppable scourge. Deceived by his own turmoil, Anakin Skywalker turns to the Dark Side, bound by the power of the Sith.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This is my third premium format statue and in my opinion they just keep getting better. The likeness to Anakin is fantastic and the wire frame in the cape allows you to get the best pose out of it. Another fantastic one sideshow thanks!!!
Posted on Apr 05, 2011 6:35pm