Email this page to a friend:
Astronaut Snoopy Vinyl Collectible
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce that Medicom Toy Corporation has granted a small number of the Limited Edition Peanuts VCD line for U.S. distribution! The Astronaut Snoopy VCD stands approximately 5.3" tall and captures the spirit of everyone's favorite Peanut!
- Product Type:
- Vinyl Collectible
- Product Size:
- 5.3" H (134.62mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 10.50" H (266.7mm) x 7.50" W (190.5mm) x 5.00" L (127mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 2 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Medicom Toy
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
The articulation on this Snoopy is fantastic. The whole effect is great and the packaging is perfect. This is a great item for any Snoopy fan. As usual, Sideshow features only the best of products. There are no bcheapb elements to this piece and I recommend it, with the Flying Ace Snoopy!
Posted on Oct 21, 2011 12:48pm