Email this page to a friend:
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The magic of Thor lives on in the full scale Thor Hammer - Classic Prop Replica by Museum Replicas Limited. The head is antiqued aluminum and shows the nicks and cracks that Thor has picked up in his epic battles through the centuries. The inscription reads, "Whosoever holds this hammer if he be worthy shall possess the power of...Thor." The hammer also features a solid wood shaft and genuine oiled suede wrap that looks worn from years of service. This genuinely stunning piece includes a custom fiberglass display base representing the craggy cliffs of Asgard and a full color certificate of authenticity. Only 999 pieces of this imposing collectible will be made - are you god enough?
Click Here for care and maintenance instructions.
- Product Type:
- Prop Replica
- Product Size:
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 9" L (228.6mm)
7" H (177.8mm) x 4" W (101.6mm) x 4" L (101.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 26.00 lbs (11.79 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 30.00" H (762mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 24.00 lbs (10.89 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 29 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 35 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Museum Replicas
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryWhen Odin had the hammer Mjolnir created, he decreed that it would be presented to his son Thor when he had been proven a worthy warrior. Thor spent the next several years training and performing heroic deeds. Indeed, years later, Odin gave the hammer to Thor, declaring the greatest warrior in Asgard should have the greatest, most powerful weapon.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Awesomeness in the form of a Hammer
I recieved this about 3 weeks ago and am rather pleased with it. It's big, it's heavy and very well made. If you're a fan of Thor, why not have the quintessential emblem of the god himself?
Posted on Jun 11, 2009 11:04pm