Email this page to a friend:
The Punisher VS Daredevil Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
The Punisher VS Daredevil
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The latest addition to Sideshow's line of Marvel collectibles is the Punisher VS Daredevil Diorama. This outstanding diorama is cast in heavy-weight, high-quality polystone, then hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards. Each piece is individually hand-numbered, then packaged in a durable foam shipping interior and beautiful full color box. The Punisher VS Daredevil Diorama is the perfect addition to any collector's display.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 18.5" H (469.9mm) x 13" W (330.2mm) x 10" L (254mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.00" H (533.4mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 12.00" L (304.8mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 27 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 37 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Todd Waters
- Adam Beane
- Tom Gilliland
- Seth Rinaldi
- Steve Riojas
- Darth Rimmer
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryBorn an Italian Catholic in New York City, Francis Castiglione, more commonly known as Frank Castle, is a former U.S. Marine Captain, extensively trained in special tasks forces and fighting techniques. Shortly after a tour in Vietnam, Castle, his wife, Maria and their children were in New York's Central Park for an afternoon picnic when they witnessed a Mafia gangland execution. Seeking to eliminate all witnesses, the Costa crime family murdered them on the spot. Frank survived, and was able to identify all of the shooters, but the police were tied too deeply into the powerful Costa family to provide any justice. When they refused to help, Castle decided to take matters into his own hands. He emblazoned his body armor with the symbol of a death's head and exacted his revenge. Since then he has waged a ruthless one-man war on crime, calling himself the Punisher.
Matt Murdock was raised by his father, boxer "Battling Jack" Murdock, in Hell's Kitchen. When he saved a man from an oncoming truck, it spilled a radioactive cargo that rendered Matt blind while enhancing his remaining senses. Under the harsh tutelage of blind martial arts Master Stick, Matt mastered his heightened senses and became a formidable fighter. He also attended Columbia University Law School but, before Matt earned his Juris Doctorate degree, his father was murdered by agents of the Fixer when he refused to throw a fight. Enraged when the legal system failed to bring the Fixer to justice, Matt donned a costume made from his father's boxing robe and went into action as "Daredevil," savagely beating his father's killers and frightening the Fixer himself to death. Establishing a small New York law firm, Matt vowed to serve the law as Matt Murdock and to fight evils beyond the law's reach as Daredevil.
Although Daredevil and the Punisher both fight crime on the streets of New York, they often clash over the Punisher's lethal tactics. Punisher's seemingly careless attitude, his 'let God sort 'em out' philosophy, has never sat well with Daredevil, a firm believer in due justice and a fair trial. Daredevil has worked with the Punisher when necessary, partnering to take on the most heinous criminals, but has also attempted to bring the vigilante crime fighter to justice.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Dynamic Action Pose!!!
I really love this Diorama, it is another fine example of the detail that Sideshow Artist put into there work,from Franks Castle's slide back on the pistol (to show he is out of bullets, and why he has gone to the knife)to the fine wrinkles in Horn-Head's uniform because of his body position........
Posted on Mar 05, 2011 6:22pm