Email this page to a friend:
Akuma Polyresin Figure
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you the Shin Akuma Statue from SOTA Toys, a "Raging Demon" standing over 12" tall atop the themed display base. Akuma fans from all around the world will submit to the master of the Dark Hadou and marvel at his presence. This will be one of finest additions to SOTA's line of high quality resin statues, the perfect addition to any collection.
- Street Fighter
- Product Type:
- Polyresin Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 9 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 13 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: SOTA Toys
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
An absolute MUST for any Street Fighter fan!
I picked this piece up roughly a year ago when Shin-Akuma sold out. Every day I see it and I'm extremely pleased that it's part of my collection. I was a bit upset that I didn't jump at the chance to own the Shin-Akuma version, however, this piece is still absolutely amazing.
Posted on Mar 10, 2011 4:16pm