Email this page to a friend:
Jaws Teeth Prop Replica
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to bring you Prop Replica collectibles by Factory Entertainment. Jaws---one of James Bond's most enduring and iconic adversaries! Introduced in The Spy Who Loved Me in 1977 as a deadly assassin who dispatched people with a bite from his fearsome metal teeth, Jaws returned in 1979's Moonraker and has been featured as a character in several James Bond video games. Jaws remains a firm favorite among fans and is perhaps one of the most instantly recognizable Bond villains. This stunning 1:1 scale prop replica of Jaws' teeth, officially licensed by Danjaq LLC and EON Productions, has been created after meticulous study and research of the original prop in the EON archives as well as interviews with original cast and crew. Cast in solid highly polished dental grade surgical steel alloy from copies of the original molds used to create the prop teeth, the replica is indistinguishable from the original in every way. To allow you to display this item to maximum effect, each replica includes a high quality display base, acrylic stand and acrylic cover with an optional 'tram cable' section (as gnawed by Jaws) for those who want to display their replica 'in action'. Also included are a detailed prop story booklet and certificate of authenticity. This very special signature edition includes a numbered signature plaque that details its edition number and authenticity and has been hand-signed by actor Richard Kiel, commemorating his role as Jaws. Factory Entertainment is honored to have been able to work with Mr. Kiel and is grateful for the many insights and memories he shared with us, many of which are captured in the informative prop story booklet that accompanies the replica. This item is limited to just 715 pieces worldwide in honor of Mr. Kiel, who was 7' 1.5" tall at the time of filming. Each Jaws Teeth Signature Edition replica is supplied boxed in 007 presentation packaging suitable for archival storage or display, which is protected and contained within a sealed outer brown shipping carton.
- James Bond
- Product Type:
- Prop Replica
- Product Size:
- 2.7" H (68.58mm) x 2.3" W (58.42mm) x 2.9" L (73.66mm)
5.1" H (129.54mm) x 5.9" W (149.86mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.80 lbs (0.82 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 8.20" H (208.28mm) x 7.80" W (198.12mm) x 12.20" L (309.88mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 5.50 lbs (2.49 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Factory Entertainment
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Love it! Teeth fit PERFECT with display set up, unable to see the acrylic used to hold the teeth up for the cable. The cable looks fake and plaque feels a little cheap, but once it's on display it does look GREAT! Another great item..another great Bond item, wish there was more.
Posted on Dec 17, 2010 8:00pm