Email this page to a friend:
Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Holographic forearm gauntlet
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are again proud to present collectible figures from the Iron Man 2 movie - the Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version 12-inch Figure! The movie-accurate Mark II collectible is highly detailed and deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Don Cheadle as Mark II in the movie, highlighting the authentic head sculpt, as well as the detachable chest, biceps, thighs armors and LED-lighted interchangeable boots with internal exoskeleton details.
**Battery included for collectible figure, AG1 batteries (x 6) and AG9 (x 3) required
**Batteries NOT included for figure stand, AAA batteries (x 2) required
The Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark II with part of the armors unleashed in the movie Iron Man 2
- Head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle with helmet as Mark II in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic silver painting on armor
- One (1) helmet with LED-lighted eyes (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) opened helmet
- LED-lighted micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) pair of detachable biceps armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) pair of detachable thighs armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) left arm missile launcher
- One (1) right wrist gauntlet (as shield)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- AirBrake deployment system on left and right legs
- One (1) pair of LED-lighted interchangeable boots with internal exoskeleton details and leg support inside (white light, battery operated)
- Figure stand with Mark II nameplate and movie logo
- One (1) more additional square figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Sideshow Exclusive: Holographic forearm gauntlet
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 9.00" W (228.6mm) x 3.50" L (88.9mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 6 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Hot Toys
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
The sculpting is meticulous and beautiful. Its really a marvel of craftsmanship. its so hard to decide whether to leave the armor pieces on or off!! it looks so good both ways.
Posted on Mar 15, 2012 3:16pm