Email this page to a friend:
Robocop Life-Size Bust
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the incredibly detailed Robocop Life-Size Bust by Fred Barton. This rotomolded bust is hand-finished in great detail to capture every aspect of the cyborg.
About Fred Barton:
Fred Barton is the Robot Man. Having restored many screen-used robots, including Robby the Robot, Fred's unique talents for his unparalleled museum quality fabrication of famous movie robots and associated collectibles have been sought after internationally by collectors, museums and studios since 1996.
- Product Type:
- Life-Size Bust
- Product Size:
- 27.5" H (698.5mm) x 16.5" W (419.1mm) x 15" L (381mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 30.00" H (762mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 58 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Fred Barton
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory"Old Detroit," the near future. When crime and violence has all but overwhelmed the city, megacorporation OCP is contracted to fund and run the Detroit Police Department. Cutbacks are leaving cops stuck on the front lines under-funded and undermanned; even good cops like Alex Murphy, loving husband and father. After attempting to apprehend crime boss Clarence Boddicker and his gang, Murphy was violently gunned down and killed. As a pawn in OCP's ambitions to rid the city of crime, he was resurrected and rebuilt as the cyborg, RoboCop. Driven by his prime directives, he sets out to clean up the streets. But the man inside, the ghost in the machine, begins to regain the memories of his past life, and he sets out to not only avenge his own death but to uncover the truth behind OCP's plans.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.