Email this page to a friend:
X-Men VS Sentinel No. 3 - Wolverine and Shadowcat Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
X-Men VS Sentinel No. 3 - Wolverine and Shadowcat
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Perched upon a severed Sentinel boot, Wolverine surveys the battlefield, while Shadowcat phases through the boot. Together with Kitty's pet dragon, Lockheed, they prepare to confront the next wave of mutant hunters. Completing the X-Men VS Sentinel Diorama series, the third X-Men VS Sentinel Diorama is intricately detailed, from Sentinel's exposed inner mechanisms to Lockheed's wings. Each piece is hand-cast of the highest quality polystone and hand painted to exacting standards, and the underside of each base is individually hand-numbered.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 14.5" H (368.3mm) x 10" W (254mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 11.00" H (279.4mm) x 17.00" W (431.8mm) x 22.00" L (558.8mm)*
The shipping cost will be calculated on dimensional weight rather than product weight for this item due to its oversized dimensions.
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 15.00 lbs (6.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 15 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 25 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryIn order to confront the "Mutant Menace," the government funded industrialist Bolivar Trask to move forward with his Sentinel Initiative. Trask designed and manufactured massive Sentinels to hunt down and destroy anyone carrying the mutant gene. Many mutants have fallen to these giants, despite the X-Men and their ability to turn these behemoths into piles of scrap metal.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
THIS PIECE IS AMAZING! Beats every x-men piece i have so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its an awesome diorama! three letters for this piece! W-O-W
Posted on Apr 19, 2008 6:37pm