Email this page to a friend:
Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control Prop Replica
You are looking for:
Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
Sideshow Collectibles proudly introduces the Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control from The Wand Company. Ever since Patrick Troughton, the second Doctor, first produced it from his jacket, the sonic screwdriver has been Doctor Who's most valued, iconic, coveted, not to mention extremely cool gadget. Now, for the first time, Doctor Who fans have the opportunity to transport a little bit of the Time Lord's technology into their own homes.
A high quality metal replica of the Mark VII Sonic Screwdriver currently used by the eleventh Doctor, Matt Smith, the new Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control is a gesture-based universal remote control that utilizes infrared (IR) technology to manipulate almost all earth-based home entertainment systems - from TVs and iPod docks to DVD/Blu-ray players and beyond.
The Sonic Screwdriver Universal Remote Control Prop Replica features:
- Fully functioning programmable infrared remote control
- Compatible with almost all home entertainment equipment, such as iPod docks, TVs and Blu-ray players
- Guided setup: teaches you how to use it with spoken prompts
- FX Mode: 13 authentic special FX sounds from the universe of Doctor Who
- Advanced gesture recognition technology: 13 gestures multiplied by 3 memory banks means up to 39 remote control codes can be stored
- Includes display stand and cover
- Doctor Who
- Product Type:
- Prop Replica
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 2.50" H (63.5mm) x 3.00" W (76.2mm) x 11.00" L (279.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 2 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 4 lbs *
Manufactured by: The Wand Company
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.