Email this page to a friend:
Predator Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Predator Polystone Diorama includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Interchangeable Unmasked Head
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the first Predator Diorama in the growing series of wall-mountable dioramas from the Alien and Predator film franchises. The diorama captures the fierce Yautjas creature, poised for the attack, adorned with an arsenal of hi-tech weapons. The Predator Diorama can be displayed on your desktop using the Predator logo base, or it can separate from the base and be wall-mounted for an easy alternate display option. The diorama is cast in high-quality, heavy-weight polystone, then hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards. Each piece is individually hand-numbered, and packaged in a durable foam interior and stunning printed box.
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 13" H (330.2mm) x 8" W (203.2mm) x 8" D (203.2mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 8.00" H (203.2mm) x 12.00" W (304.8mm) x 19.00" L (482.6mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 7 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 11 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Martin Canale
- Jeronimo Duarte Arjerich
- Martin Demonte
- Tom Gilliland
- Anthony Mestas
- Darth Rimmer
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryThe Predator species (also know as the Yautjas) was first encountered in 20th Century Fox's 1987 release 'Predator,' hunting humans for sport in Central America. A creature from a distant world, he lives to fight, fights to win, and would sooner die than abandon the hunt. He is fearless, merciless and armed. Carrying an arsenal of advanced weaponry and technology and clothed in a suit that provides the perfect camouflage, he seeks only the most dangerous of game. He stalks his prey, collecting the skulls of victims as trophies and leaving bloody carnage in his wake. Though brutal, he is not without honor, hunting only that which is armed or capable of self-defense, for the sport is in the challenge. Whether it is an acid-blooded alien or an elite team of human commandos, the Predator is always up for a knock-down battle to the death.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
It is amazing how much detail was put into this diorama. The paint application is great and all the tubes and hoses are executed in detail. The Unmasked head is great and is just the cherry on top. Very impressive piece especially the tree base which is just fantastic. Sideshow Congratulations!!!
Posted on Sep 09, 2008 5:52pm