Email this page to a friend:
Gandalf the Grey Sixth Scale Figure
You are looking for:
Gandalf the Grey
Sixth Scale Figure
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Gandalf the Grey Sixth Scale Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Balin's Journal!
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce Gandalf the Grey as the latest character in the line of 12-inch Lord of the Rings figures.
The Gandalf the Grey Sixth Scale Figure features:
- 12-inch male body with 30+ points of articulation
- Authentic likeness of Ian McKellen as Gandalf the Grey
- Woven belt with buckle
- Detailed leather belt
- Tabacco pouch
- Glamdring Sword
- Wizard Staff
- Wizard Staff with Crystal
- Two interchangeable sets of hands
- Display base with The Lord of the Rings logo
- Sideshow Exclusive: Balin's Journal!
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Product Size:
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 15.00" W (381mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Tim Miller
- Seth Rinaldi
- Jared Chapman
- Heath Hammond
- Kevin Ellis
- Bernardo Esquivel
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product BackstoryAs a member of the Istari, the ancient and powerful Gandalf the Grey is sent to Middle-earth to orchestrate the forces of light against the growing darkness. Gandalf is a trusted ally and provides wise counsel to the many peoples of Middle-earth. First to discover the true nature of Bilbo's Ring, Gandalf guides Bilbo's heir, Frodo Baggins, to Rivendell. There, Frodo takes up the responsibility for the Ring's destruction. Guide and mentor to Frodo in his quest, Gandalf leads the Fellowship of the Ring on the path to the fires of Mount Doom.
As the Fellowship of the Ring ventures deep within the Mines of Moria, they are confronted by one of the most powerful and evil beings in all of Middle-earth, a Balrog. Narrowly making their way across a vast chasm and near to the exit from Moria, the fellowship is overtaken by the beast of shadow and flame. Only the magic and might of Gandalf the Grey is strong enough to save Frodo and his companions. Standing firm in the path of danger, the noble wizard fends off the Balrog as the others escape certain death. The Balrog falls deep into the mines, and though he saves the fellowship, Gandalf is not able to escape the fiery whip of the Balrog. Urging Frodo and the Fellowship to carry on, Gandalf the Grey falls into the abyss.
Though his mortal body is sacrificed, Gandalf the Grey is strong in spirit, deep in wisdom, and skilled in magic. His words as Frodo's friend and mentor continue to guide Frodo as the Fellowship of the Ring ventures to save Middle-earth. His mission to unite the forces of the light is left unfinished, but hope lives on with Frodo and Aragorn.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
This is an amazing 12 inch. I couldn't be happier with it. I can only hope more people will buy this, and convince sideshow to keep putting these out. It would be horrible if they drop this line.. Either way, Gandalf is amazing in this sculpt. He really comes to life no matter how you pose him!
Posted on Nov 02, 2008 5:16am