Email this page to a friend:
'The Clash of Kings' - Aragorn VS The King of the Dead Polystone Diorama
You are looking for:
'The Clash of Kings' - Aragorn VS The King of the Dead
Please remember the following:
- Sideshow can only refer you to the direct dealer. We do not guarantee that they will still have the item nor do we vouch for the condition or price of the item.
- Sideshow Collectibles will not be involved in any way with any potential transaction resulting from the recommendation.
- You are agreeing to allow us to share your item request and contact information with any vendor(s) in our records that have the item.
Yes, I agree to these Terms & Conditions
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the 'The Clash of Kings' - Aragorn VS The King of the Dead Polystone Diorama includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Art print by Jerry Vanderstelt
Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the latest addition to the series of The Lord of the Rings Dioramas, the 'The Clash of Kings' - Aragorn VS King of the Dead. Capturing every detail of the battle to save Middle-earth, each diorama is cast in high quality polystone, hand-finished, and hand-painted to exacting standards. 'The Clash of Kings' - Aragorn VS King of the Dead Diorama is sure to be the centerpiece of you The Lord of the Rings collection!
- The Lord of the Rings
- Product Type:
- Polystone Diorama
- Product Size:
- 17" H (431.8mm) x 17" W (431.8mm) x 10" D (254mm)*
- Product Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Box Size:
- 21.75" H (552.45mm) x 14.25" W (361.95mm) x 10.25" L (260.35mm)*
- Est. Shipping Weight:
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 16 lbs *
- Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
- 28 lbs *
* Product size and weight are approximate values. Est. Ship Weight is an estimated value for U.S. shipping calculated by item, box and shipping materials. US shipping costs may be estimated in DIM weight if oversized warning appears above. click here for additional information. International shipping costs are only based on dimensional weight, click here for more information.
- Jeff Yagher
- Trevor Grove
- Don Rutherford
- Anthony Mestas
- Joe Allard
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles
Series content, product specifications, release dates and pricing are subject to change.
Product Backstory"The Dead do not suffer the living to pass."
Long ago, at the end of the Second Age, the King of Dunharrow and his army swore an oath of allegiance to Isuldur, the last King of Gondor. But when Gondor called for help in their battle against Sauron and his forces of Mordor, the King and his army broke their oath and instead fled into the darkness of the mountains to hide. Isildur cursed the King and his army to never rest in death until their pledge was fulfilled. Now the King and his army haunt Dunharrow's Paths of the Dead.
It is Aragorn, Isildur's heir and rightful king of Gondor, who enters the King of the Dead's gateway, followed by his stalwart friends Legolas and Gimli. Aragorn holds aloft his sword Anduril, forged from the shards of Narsil as the ghostly image of the King of the Dead appears before him.
"Who enters my domain?" demands the spectral King of the Dead.
Aragorn answers forcefully, "One who would have your allegiance."
The evil King laughs, "The dead do not suffer the living to pass."
Now, the hall becomes filled with thousands of ghost warriors who surround Aragorn and his companions. Aragorn does not flinch but retorts, "You will suffer me!" Thus begins an epic confrontation that will help shape the fate of all Middle-earth.
Product Photo Gallery
For a more detailed view, click here to launch our Zoom Gallery.
Brilliant ... again !
My third diorama and again 5 stars without any doubt. The detail is amazing, the scene perfectly chosen and it looks fantastic, from whatever angle you look at it. Aragorn and the King of the Dead are very nicely depicted with perfectly chosen colors. The exclusive print is worth the extra money.
Posted on May 25, 2010 4:27pm