About This Sixth Scale Figure
This is the Iron Man armor you have been waiting for! Since the first official appearance of the massive anti-Hulk Iron Man suit, Hulkbuster, in Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, fans worldwide have been filled with excitement!
Today Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to officially introduce the spectacular Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Hulkbuster in the film. This colossal figure stands approximately 55cm (21 inches) tall and features a Mark XLIII bust inside the Hulkbuster with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest. Hulkbuster features metallic red, gold and silver armor with weathering effect, and over 16 LED light-up areas in the eyes, chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs. The Iron Man Hulkbuster will also include an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate, enhanced arm articulations and upgraded leg and feet articulations!
Hulkbuster offers a new feature to put Hot Toys' sixth scale Mark XLIII collectible figure (not included) inside the Hulkbuster after removing the included Mark XLIII upper body. There are updated metal joints implemented in various parts of the inner frame, an all-new retracting helmet design so there is no need to swap out the parts and the armor can be displayed in different stages of suiting up. An updated gauntlet design allows you to further recreate scenes from the film with a more movie-accurate and highly detailed mechanical design of the powerful machine arm!
Prepare to make room for this gigantic machine in your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection!
What's in the Box?
The Hulkbuster Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
- Special features on armor:
- Hot Toys' sixth scale Mark XLIII collectible figure (not included) can be put inside the Hulkbuster after removing the included Mark XLIII upper body
- Implemented metal joints in various parts of the inner frame
- Retracting helmet design so the armor can be displayed in different stages of suiting up
- Movie-accurate and highly detailed mechanical gauntlet design
- Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Over 16 LED light-up areas in eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Shoulder armors can be opened
- Interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate
- Enhanced arm articulations
- Articulations on the legs with armored part linkage designs
- Improved feet articulations
- One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
- One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- Expected to Ship
- May 2017 - Jun 2017
- Product Size
- 21" H (533.4mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
- Lok Ho (Figure Paint)
- JC. Hong (Figure Art Direction)
© 2015 Marvel. © 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Get $41.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $148.50 /mo.See payment plans above