You've reached a sold out collectible that is no longer available.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Product Instructions / Assembly
**Battery included for collectible figure, AG1 batteries (x 6) and AG9 (x 3) required
**Batteries NOT included for figure stand, AAA batteries (x 2) required
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark II with part of the armors unleashed in the movie Iron Man 2
- Head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle with helmet as Mark II in the movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic silver painting on armor
- One (1) helmet with LED-lighted eyes (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) opened helmet
- LED-lighted micro ARC reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) detachable chest armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) pair of detachable biceps armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) pair of detachable thighs armor with internal exoskeleton details
- One (1) left arm missile launcher
- One (1) right wrist gauntlet (as shield)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- AirBrake deployment system on left and right legs
- One (1) pair of LED-lighted interchangeable boots with internal exoskeleton details and leg support inside (white light, battery operated)
- Figure stand with Mark II nameplate and movie logo
- One (1) more additional square figure stand with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Est. Shipping Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
Iron Man 2, the Movie © 2010 MVL Film Finance LLC. Marvel, Iron Man, all related character names and their distinctive likenesses: TM & ) 2011 Marvel Entertainment, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
) 2011 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com. Check them out »
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee. Learn More »
What Collectors are saying about the Iron Man Mark II - Armor Unleashed Version Sixth Scale Figure…
Marvelous Details — Reviewing the exclusive edition
This figure has to be one of the most detailed I have seen so far. It displays very nicely and has lots of pieces to show. I can't get over just how much detail this figure has. The iron Man figures have always included tons of details and great quality. I love it!!
— Scott Rogers
You know you want it!I could not believe the EXCELLENT CRAFTMANSHIP that went into this model. If you've been staring at this Mark II and debating on whether to buy it, do yourself a favor and just do it. Treat yourself to a work of art and satisfy your Iron Man craving!!
— Robert Reveles
El Paso, TX
Hot toys iron man mark II
I think all hot toys is amazing special iron man its so perfekt done it van be
— Percy hedenberg
Best buy for me yet! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
My wife ordered it a couple months ago for Christmas and I have to say it's just amazing. I have the Mark VII & Agent Coulson on pre-order and I'm so happy, don't want to miss out like I almost did here! Thank You Sideshow, Thank You Hot Toys. Can't wait for the Hall Of Armour for a proper display!
— Jay B.
Abbotsford, BC. Canada
This is a must have!
This is my first Hot Toys statue and definitely won't be the last. The attention to detail is SUPREME! The figure is made of various materials ranging from PVC, metal, and rubber parts. The hips for example, are made of rubber to provide a better range of motion when being posed. Overall, AWESOME!
"Shut it down! You don't deserve to wear one of th — Reviewing the exclusive edition
Great, great Iron Man figure. Hot Toys has perfected this Mark. Prob one of the coolest Iron Man figures around. Love everything about it. If you are thinking about pulling the trigger on this figure do it. It's well worth it.
i have collected everything from 1970s g.i.joes to the a.b.c.robot from judge dred this is my first time with sideshow.i recieved iron man mark 2 oct 12 2012 and wow i have never seen such detail.cant make up my mind to display it or keep it safe in the box.this is AWESOME thankyou sideshow
— sean lewis
This one is the best one. — Reviewing the exclusive edition
I also have the Mark IV and War Machine. This Mark II is my favorite. I think it has better playability and all the panels and hatches are great. I like the beefier look compared to the IV and you can't beat the light up feet. I think it's also the most pose-able of the 3.
— Fan of Cherry Bomb Toys
Well worth the money — Reviewing the exclusive edition
This is an excellent piece. The box is jam packed full of goodies. Countless posing options. The extra forearme accessory is great for customs. Was able to make 2 figures with this just out of extra pieces. Love it!
10 stars — Reviewing the exclusive edition
What they all said...extremely pleased with my purchase. I just look at it in awe. My only problem was Fed Ex was so quick that I didn't have time to come up with a good excuse for my wife. She let me live and admitted it was cool as well. Thankyou
Kelowna, B.C. Canada
The Mark II is awesome!
Another great Iron Man piece!
— A viewer
Masterpiece! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
Masterpiece! I already have MarkIII. But this one is way better than MarkIII. Pros: Great color. The painting is remarkable. Detailed. Elegant. Best head/body ratio for Ironman so far. Cons: Flexibility.
STUNNING! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
I've been collecting Hot Toys figures for years and every year they've surpassed themselves. Case in point, I have the original HT Mark II and thought it was great. But this version COMPLETELY blows it away! Forensic attention to detail. Sell your old Mark II and buy this, you won't regret it!
— Tim R.
SO WORTH IT!!!! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
This iron man is so smooth looking on my shelf!! More than worth the money!!
— David R.
I'am in love! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
Love it! Details are amazing! Must have for any Iron Man fan!
Awesome — Reviewing the exclusive edition
So many ways to display, so many options. Pictures do not compare to real life!
So nice! — Reviewing the exclusive edition
The sculpting is meticulous and beautiful. Its really a marvel of craftsmanship. its so hard to decide whether to leave the armor pieces on or off!! it looks so good both ways.