You've reached a sold out collectible that is no longer available.
About This Sixth Scale Figure
With the highly anticipated release of Iron Man 3 just around the corner, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Iron Man Mark XLII MMS DIECAST Series Sixth Scale Figure. The second limited edition collectible figure in Hot Toys new DIECAST series is specially designed using diecast material for greater realism. The MMS Diecast series will bring fans a higher level of authenticity, focusing on materials, fine details and engineering.
The movie-accurate Iron Man Mark XLII figure is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man Mark XLII, highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, well equipped metallic red, gold and silver armor and light up functions
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLII (42) Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark XLII in the movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with helmet, featuring authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII
- Alternate helmeted head with light-up function
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) damaged chest armor
- One (1) damaged biceps armor
- One (1) pair of damaged forearm armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Improved articulation on waist armor which allows for flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
- Batteries Included for Figure (Button Cell), Batteries NOT included for Figure Stand (Two AA Batteries Required)
- Product Size
- 12" H (304.8mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Box Size
- 7.00" H (177.8mm) x 11.00" W (279.4mm) x 17.00" L (431.8mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 6 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 8 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com. Check them out »
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee. Learn More »
What Collectors are saying about the Iron Man Mark XLII (42) Sixth Scale Figure…
Great piece. If you like iron man this is the fig. to get. Every penny is wearth it so get it now.great job sideshow
— great fig.
My wife just got me this as my bday gift and I'm loving it. So solid, so detailed it's a definite must have for all Iron Man collectors!! I'm in love with this figure!!
— Darnell D
This is my first Hot Toys sixth scale figure and I have to say that it really feels heavy and high quality. Thumbs up for the Die-cast series. Well done!
This is my 2nd piece of the Diecast collection(Iron Patriot 1st). It does not disappoint. Face sculpt is spot on and the rest of the figure detail is just insane. He is the highlight of my collection.
— Mike Hockenson
Port Charlotte, FL
This was my first sixth scale figure, and this figure is extraordinary! It looks amazing just standing on my desk as it can hold its own perfectly without the figure stand. The shoulder armors are quite troublesome though, as without the proper movement, it collides with the back armor. Must. Have.
Even better than pictures!
I own a lot of SS and HT pieces but this was my first sixth scale Iron Man and the detail is amazing! The face sculpt is so much better in person and the LEDs are extremely bright. The switches are a pain to get to though. Worth every penny!
— Phil Gibson
This piece is absolutely amazing. The detail is unmatched and will stand out in any collection. I own a number of Sideshow pieces and this is must have.
— Billy Lewis