Limited Time Offer
Free US Shipping
Free Shipping to US
Rate per item
About This Book
Capturing Archetypes: Twenty Years of Sideshow Collectibles Art Book takes readers on a visual journey of stunning collectibles with a forward by acclaimed film director Guillermo del Toro. Featuring iconic and universally beloved characters from franchises such as Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and G.I. Joe, this book celebrates Sideshow's ability to capture the essence of archetypal characters in phenomenal art pieces. Capturing Archetypes will delight pop culture enthusiasts and collectors alike!
- Product Size
- 12.75" H (323.85mm) x 9.25" W (234.95mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 4 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
- Tom Gilliland (Art Director)
- Ginny Guzman (Principal Photography)
- Jeannette Villarreal (Principal Photography)
- Andrew McBride (Image Graphics)
- Ricky Lovas (Image Graphics)
- Jennifer Garrett (Image Graphics)
- Kellam Cunningham (Image Graphics)
- Adam Codeus (Image Graphics)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Get $1.70 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Place an order for this item today and
get free shipping!
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee.
What Collectors Are Saying
Own it? Review it!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave a product review and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.