Limited Time Offer
About This Book
Capturing Archetypes: Twenty Years of Sideshow Collectibles Art Book takes readers on a visual journey of stunning collectibles with a forward by acclaimed film director Guillermo del Toro. Featuring iconic and universally beloved characters from franchises such as Star Wars, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, and G.I. Joe, this book celebrates Sideshow's ability to capture the essence of archetypal characters in phenomenal art pieces. Capturing Archetypes will delight pop culture enthusiasts and collectors alike!
$5.00 Flat Rate Shipping
Rate is per item
- Product Size
- 12.75" H (323.85mm) x 9.25" W (234.95mm)*
- Tabletop View »
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 14.00" L (355.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 4 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6 lbs*
Size and weight are approximate values.
Learn more »
- Product Sku
- Tom Gilliland (Art Director)
- Ginny Guzman (Principal Photography)
- Jeannette Villarreal (Principal Photography)
- Andrew McBride (Image Graphics)
- Ricky Lovas (Image Graphics)
- Jennifer Garrett (Image Graphics)
- Kellam Cunningham (Image Graphics)
- Adam Codeus (Image Graphics)
- The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team
Get $1.70 back!
Earn $1.70 in Sideshow Rewards forty days after completed shipment.Learn more about Sideshow Rewards
Flat Rate Shipping
Special shipping rates are available for this item. Use our Shipping Calculator above.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer service with a 30-day guarantee. Learn More »
What Collectors are saying about the Capturing Archetypes Book…
Own it? Review it!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave a product review and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.