In honor of the two year anniversary and hero of Naughty Dog’s popular game, Uncharted III: Drake’s Deception, we are proud to present the Nathan Drake Sixth Scale Figure!
You can now find these products in our store
Did you know? Five Facts about Nathan Drake!
- In naming the character, the development team considered many different choice,s including Ethan, Samuel, Matthew, and John. Eventually, Naughty Dog settled on the name Nathan for its ability to be shortened to Nate, and the perception that it sounded historical.
- Drake’s appearance and personality were inspired by daredevil Johnny Knoxville, Harrison Ford, Bruce Willis, Doc Savage, and Tintin.
- Nolan North, the voice actor who played Drake, also had a large role in defining the character. North was allowed to ad-lib dialog and insert aspects of his own personality through a live-action motion capture process.
- Nathan Drake has been called the mascot of the PlayStation 3 game console, and is increasingly identified with the platform.
- Drake’s shirt is always tucked into his pants on only one side, part of a larger effort to ensure Drake’s design was asymmetrical. Game designer Tim Schafer commented “Of all the technical marvels contained in Uncharted, [Drake's shirt] was the one that really mystified me.”
Be careful what you wish for. It might just get you.
Capturing Drake’s intense, yet cool demeanor, the globetrotting adventurer comes to life with a hand crafted portrait, full range of articulation and ability to recreate the dangerous encounters and absurd predicaments he’s most often found in…
Ready to set out for the Atlantis of the Sands, fabled city of immeasurable wealth, the self-proclaimed descendant of explorer Sir Francis Drake has all of the clues he needs from an ancient map and the treasured heirloom ring he ‘kind of inherited’ around his neck.
Sporting his famously half-tucked Henley shirt, wide cuff wristwatch, cargo pants, and belt with lucky horseshoe buckle, Nate is fully equipped for adventure in desert terrain with a hand-tailored shemagh tactical scarf, bandolier, and cross halter shoulder rig.
Danger lurks around every corner, and while the rugged hero is capable of winning any brawl with just his fists, packing his trusty 9mm pistol and assault rifle guarantees that nothing can stop the thief with honor… not even spiders.
The regular and Exclusive version of the Nathan Drake Sixth Scale Figure are each priced at $159.99, with optional payment plans available.