Gift Card redemption:
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed online.
- You must be 18 years or older to redeem a Gift Card.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Only one (1) Gift Card may be redeemed per user account/per household/ per promotion.
- Gift Cards are redeemable on select Sideshow in-stock / back-ordered merchandise only. For your convenience, a list of the select in-stock items available for purchase with your new Gift Card can be found here. Gift Cards are not valid on product(s) in pre-order status at the time of order or on wait list reservations.
- Gift Cards cannot be used in combination with other discounts, coupons, Sideshow Rewards, promotions, shipping specials or other Gift Cards.
- Items purchased / orders placed with gift card discounts are not eligible to earn rewards in our Rewards program.
- Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the Sideshow Collectibles Customer Service team prior to fulfillment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- Gift card codes must be reentered at check out or selected in the promo wallet in order to be applied to your order. Gift codes can not be applied after order is submitted.
- Once a Gift Card has been entered in an account’s ‘Promo Wallet’ it cannot be removed or transferred to another account
- Gift Cards are strictly free promotional voucher cards with no monetary value. They have an expiration date not shown on the Gift Card, but the expiration date can be found displayed under the Gift Card’s value online.
- Expiration dates are always displayed year/month/day.
- Card may expire on the specified expiration date, at any time (GMT) – regardless of the physical time zone/location of the card holder. (GMT) We strongly suggest using your code PRIOR to the expiration date.
Gift Card values:
- Your Sideshow Gift Card value may vary depending upon the promotion in which you are participating. The value of your individual card may be printed on the face of the card, if not your value can be obtained via our web site click here.
- Gift Card values will not be replaced if your order is canceled by you or Sideshow or refunded.
- Any Gift Card amounts in excess of your purchase will be carried over until your purchases exceed the balance on the card or the expiration date is reached.
- Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Gift Cards cannot be combined with other Sideshow Collectibles.com discounts, coupons and promotions.
- Gift Cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Sideshow’s promotional gift cards are free and not cash value gift cards and therefore can have an expiration date.
- You are responsible for the security of your own gift code number. We will not replace any amount from your Gift Card that has been used by another party party regardless of how the gift code number was obtained.
- You may use the card more than once, but you must keep track of any amounts left on your Gift Card. Our Customer Service Representatives will not have access to your balance. In order to check the balance of your Gift Card, please follow steps 1 through 4 of the Gift Card Redemption Instructions above. The amount revealed along with your expiration date will be the balance of your card.
- Gift Card value applies only to the product price and does not apply to shipping, sales/VAT taxes or fees.
- Changes to promotion:
- Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right, without further notice to the holders of the Gift Cards, to modify the terms and conditions for use of the Gift Cards, or to suspend or cancel the Gift Card program in whole or in part.
To view your card’s expiration date or for instructions on redemption click here.