Estimated Item Arrival E-Mails
What is an Estimated Item Arrival e-mail?
The Estimated Item Arrival E-mail alerts the customer that their pre-ordered item is on its way to our warehouse from our production facilities. Customers who have pre-ordered an item with us and who have also supplied us with an e-mail address will generally receive these notices 14 to 21 days before the item’s arrival, schedule permitting.
What to do after you receive the Estimated Arrival E-mail.
When you receive this alert, you should confirm that the shipping address, credit card information and expiration dates on the order are correct. This can be done through your Online User Account here. This correspondence also allows you some time to arrange your finances before the item is charged to your card or even to cancel the item / order before it is charged.
Fees may apply if you do not contact us in time.
Please note that you will be responsible for all shipping fees on orders that are mis-shipped if you fail to update us with new shipping information in a timely manner or if you fail cancel your order prior to Sideshow processing your card. You may also be responsible for additional shipping fees that are incurred to redirect or reship your package to the appropriate address.
Paying by money order or check?
If at this time, you would like to replace your credit card with a personal check (U.S. only), U.S. money order or international money order, you will need to contact us to switch your payment preference and to receive a final total which will include your shipping costs. You can contact our Customer Service Department here.
Charging your credit card.
You should receive a Processing Notification e-mail a few days before we charge your card. However, it is the customer’s responsibility to monitor their e-mail, our newsletter and our web site for the arrival date of their pre-order product into our warehouse. Sideshow Collectibles is not responsible for any overdraft / over limit fees that may occur on the customer’s account due to delayed, misdirected or returned Item Arrival or Processing Notification e-mails.
Did not receive this e-mail?
- If you did not receive the Estimated arrival e-mail, please check the following:
1) Check that your pre-order item is scheduled to arrive soon. The estimated arrival month is located on the product’s ordering page.
2) Check the e-mail address that is registered in your online user account. It may be outdated or a different e-mail account from the one you are accessing.
3) Your Estimated Arrival E-mails may also be blocked by your personal spam filters or virus software. Please add the following send only address to your accepted sender’s list / address book: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) At times our schedule does not permit us to send an Estimated Item Arrival (14-21 day) notice. In these cases you should still receive the Processing Notification, which gives you a 1 day to 5 day notice before your item arrives into our warehouse.