User Account Registration Rules
1) Only one account per person is allowed.
2) Once the account has been established, the user may not alter the original name of the account holder, unless there has been a legal name change, or “transfer” the account to a different person.
3) To begin your account, you must have a valid credit card (defined as a credit card with available funds and displaying a current expiration date). You may opt to remove your credit card from your account after you place an order with us, as explained here. Please note that removing your credit card from your account may hinder you from taking advantage of our Priority Pre-ordering events and quick check out features.
4) For Fraud Protection purposes, the credit card registered in the account must belong to the account holder. In addition, Sideshow will only ship to your credit card billing address or place of business. Please read our credit card policy for further information.
5) Sideshow Collectibles reserves the right to disable or cancel an online user account at anytime for any reason. Please note that one of the most common reasons for account closure results from invalid forms of payment stored within your account or excessive card declines (ISF) at the time of processing. Clients who purposely create multiple accounts in our system run the risk of having all of their accounts disabled, without notification.