Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Book
For hundreds of years now, scientists at the Weyland-Yutani Corporation have been monitoring the behavior of an alien life-form so powerful that its potential for military application appears limitless. Although all attempts to harness the beast’s abilities have ended in appalling bloodshed, the acquisition of the Xenomorph remains a priority. As such, Weyland-Yutani has granted you access to their detailed files on the alien in the hope that you will be able to help capture and subjugate one of these fascinating yet deadly creatures.
Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report is the first item to be produced in the
thrilling new collaboration between Sideshow Collectibles and Insight Editions.
Featuring a striking sculpted slipcase that captures the ferocious power of the
Xenomorph, the book is designed to look as if it has been wrapped in the skin
of the iconic creature. This slipcase sculpt is the first of its kind and unique to this
exclusive edition of the book.
The interior of the book utilizes specially commissioned illustrations and thirty-five years of Alien movie concept art and film stills to create a deeply engrossing reading experience that explores the nature of the Xenomorph in unparalleled detail. Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report also contains extensive information on the characters, locations, vehicles, and weapons from the movies, along with an in-depth breakdown of the Xenomorph’s life cycle.
Covering all aspects of this hugely popular franchise’s thirty-five-year history,
Alien: The Weyland-Yutani Report – Collectors' Edition is the ultimate book for
fans, delivered in a format that collectors will love.
What's in the Box?
• 9.25” x 11” book with exclusive sculpted slipcase created by renowned
collectibles sculptor Patrick Pigott and colored by ex-ILM artist Don Bies.
• 160 pages plus a stunning gatefold featuring a jaw-dropping original
illustration of the Sulaco ship from Aliens
• 20 insert items that bring to life key moments from the Alien movies
• Features material from Prometheus, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien
Resurrection and is one of the first books to bring the worlds of
Prometheus and the Alien films together
• Amazing new narrative that sees the sinister Weyland-Yutani Corporation
explore the secrets of the Xenomorph
• Contains over 30 original illustrations by Xenomorph expert Markus
Pansegrau, who has painstakingly recreated each version of the creature
seen in the movies with stunning digital art
• Contains 10 illustrations by Alien tech expert John R. Mullaney, including
cutaways of the Dropship and APC, and uniquely detailed renderings of
the ships Nostromo and Sulaco and iconic weapons such as the Pulse
Rifle and Smart Gun.
The book also features a wealth of inserts and removable items, including:
• Pvt. Hudson’s discharge papers
• Veterinarian report on Jonesy the cat
• Medical report on facehugger victim Marachuk, John J.
• Carter J. Burke’s communication card
• Chest X-ray showing Xenomorph implantation
• Bug Stomper Dropship sticker
• Exclusive extracts from prisoner Morse’s tell-all novel, Space Beast
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11" H (279.4mm) x 9.25" W (234.95mm)*
- Box Size
- 9.00" H (228.6mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 12.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 19.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Aliens TM & © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Get $16.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $146.25/mo.See payment plans above
Totally AWESOME BOOK!!!
This is an awesome book and art piece. This book goes great with other alien art. They took a lot of effort in this I can tell.
— A Viewer
Beautiful Piece of Art
I was floored by the design and the contents of the book inside. The outer case is heavy and beautifully designed. For any Alien fan this is a must have. There is so much content inside of the book you will learn so much more about the films and get some great extras! My idea of a coffee table book
— Richard Dorton
Los Angeles, CA