About This Life-Size Bust
Breaking Bad™ fans and aficionados of high-end collectibles, rejoice! Supacraft® proudly presents the Walter White Life-Size Bust with an incredible likeness of Bryan Cranston as seen in the groundbreaking TV series!
With Breaking Bad™ being one of the most beloved and critically acclaimed TV series in history, supacraft® created a life-size collectible that is worthy of honoring the show's legacy! Made of high-quality resin, this hand-finished and hand-painted bust is painstakingly detailed, from even the smallest wrinkles, veins and pores, right down to the hair stubble on Walter's shaven head. The highly realistic synthetic eyes, as well as the artificial hair used for the beard and eyebrows add to the realism.
Walter also wears real, foldable glasses with a metal frame, and his fabric shirt has been custom-tailored exclusively for this bust. Both are based on the actual shirts and glasses he has worn in the course of the series. The bust rests on a plain, elegant base with matte black finishing under the Breaking Bad™ logo and Walter White name print.
Don't miss your chance to own this limited bust and make it a centerpiece of your collection!
What's in the Box?
- Hand-finished and hand-painted resin bust
- Black base with Breaking Bad™ logo and Walter White name print
- Real fabric, custom-tailored shirt
- Glass eyes
- Artificial hair (beard and eyebrows)
- Real foldable glasses with metal frame
- Limited, hand-numbered edition
- Certificate of authenticity
- Full-color cardboard packaging with foam interior
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 21.25" H (539.75mm) x 14.57" W (370.08mm) x 11.81" L (299.97mm)*
- Box Size
- 15.00" H (381mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 26.00" L (660.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 16.55 lbs (7.51 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 33.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 54.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.