Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
Alternate Shepherd of Souls Mask
About This Premium Format™ Figure
“The light will forcefully define you. While in darkness, anything is possible."
Death is feared in the Mortal Realm as the grim reaper of souls. While it is true that he ushers soulborn along to Heaven or Hell, that is but a mere fraction of the larger, more horrifying truth. Neither salvation nor damnation awaits mortals in Heaven and Hell. Death delivers human souls to a life of servitude in the eternal war between Heaven and Hell. Death himself struggles against his own base, destructive nature. He desires to become a Shepherd of Souls, guiding mortals to a truer spiritual balance, instead of eternal war. And so, Death, master of the Underworld, is biding his time. The Alltaker - for that is what he is known as in the land of the dead - is carefully, steadily, secretly plotting a rebellion against the fanatical Celestial Realms.
- Tom Gilliland (Design)
- Amilcar Fong (Design)
- Simon Lee (Design)
- Nathan Mansfield (Sculpt)
- Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
- Earl Ellis (Sculpt)
- Kat Sapene (Paint)
- Casey Love (Paint)
- Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
- Greg Mowry (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
What's in the Box?
The Death: Master of the Underworld Premium Format Figure features:
- Custom embroidered and quilted garments - a testament to the high-quality Underworld craftsmanship befitting the Dark Shepherd
- Fine detail accents of leather and metal adornments finish his regal ensemble
- Death's "oldest companion” - his iconic scythe - is made of metal to ensure a durable, crisp representation of this feature fixture
- The Alltaker stands assumes his challenging pose atop a base of elegant, broken Underworld architecture, ringed with ethereal-blue souls
- Death’s outstretched hand points at you, identifying you as one of his special marks, a powerhouse soul born mourner, whose place in the Underworld is secured through your purchase
- The standard edition features the Face of the Alltaker mask, which Death wears while governing the Court of the Dead; the Exclusive edition includes Death’s Shepherd of Souls mask, which signifies his reverence to the dark deed of soul collecting... and his own promise to end the war that feeds off of that harvest. Both masks are keyed and magnetized to ensure a proper fit
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Apr 2018 - May 2018
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
- Product Size
- 30" H (762mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 17.5" L (444.5mm)*
- Box Size
- 14.00" H (355.6mm) x 24.00" W (609.6mm) x 26.00" L (660.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 12.00 lbs (5.44 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 38.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 63.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© Sideshow 2016
Buy this item and you'll get a coupon for 10% off your next purchase of a Sideshow Original collectible!
See Offer Details »
Get $35.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $157.50/mo.See payment plans above