About This Art Print
Sideshow is proud to introduce the Divided We Stand Premium Art Print by Allen Williams from our original Court of the Dead collection.
“Rivalry can be the sister of war, but she can also be the mother of invention.”
- The Alltaker
It is by the Alltaker’s design that the Underworld stands divided under three factions: Bone, Flesh, and Spirit. The factions’ contentious sisterhood of leaders goads the Land of the Dead ever onward: Xiall of Bone Faction, Gethsemoni of Flesh Faction, and Kier of Spirit Faction. This ensures the Underworld will never lapse into a myopic war, such as the one that is consuming Heaven and Hell.
- Limited edition of 150
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Official Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Frame (Distressed gold)
- Custom double mat design (Black and blood red)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
His personal work has a strong basis in reality but always flows into other worldly aspects. He primarily works in graphite, gouache, and oils. Multilayered images arise in his work in which the fragility and instability of our seemingly certain reality is questioned. His work can be seen online or in galleries across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2017 Sideshow Inc.
Get $4.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.