Limited Time Offer
10% off with code GRAPHITE
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Legendary Scale™ Bust
The magnificent pencil work of Sideshow Senior Concept Artist Amilcar Fong has been the design foundation for the Sideshow’s original property, Court of the Dead. The Executus Reaper Oglavaeil Legendary Scale Bust - Graphite Edition is inspired by the direct connection between Fong’s 2D pencil renderings and his 3D sculpting talents. The bold, high-contrast, graphite finish on this collectible lets the light and dark play across its raw surface, enabling a deeper appreciation of the handiwork involved in its origination. Celebrate sculpture in its most core form. Drink in every hand-sculpted detail by master artist and sculptor Amilcar Fong with the Oglavaeil bust in this exclusive, vivid graphite tone.
What's in the Box?
The Executus Reaper Oglavaeil Legendary Scale Bust - Graphite Edition
- Elegant 23” wide polystone bust suspended with a metal support rod for balance
- Gracefully circling spirits comprise the polystone base, echoing the Executioner's spirit faction allegiance
- Add a unique expression to this already compelling portrait with a magnetic jaw piece
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 14.25" H (361.95mm) x 23" W (584.2mm) x 11" L (279.4mm)*
- Box Size
- 11.00" H (279.4mm) x 19.00" W (482.6mm) x 20.00" L (508mm)*
- Product Weight
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 19.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 31.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© Sideshow 2016
Buy this item and you'll get a coupon for 10% off your next purchase of a Sideshow Original collectible!
See Offer Details »
Get $18.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $123.33/mo.See payment plans above
You may also like
Ghostly bust amazingly done
Just received my next addition to the court and I truly love the graphite version. The detail and all shades of greyish and black colors really make the bust stand out. If you like the court of the dead, you should consider getting yourself one of these busts.
— Anna Zietek