About This Art Print
Sideshow is proud to present Kier: Valkyrie's Retribution by Fabian Schlaga joining our original Court of the Dead Premium Art Print collection.
Unloved. Cast out of Heaven. Abandoned. The Valkyrie angel Kier was born imperfect, and the Heavenly host left her to die. Fortunately, Death found her and nursed her back to health. He gifted Kier with his own essence, making her fierce and formidable. Kier now serves Death as First Sword of the Underworld. Her thirst for vengeance knows no limit. No angel is safe from her dark fury. If left unchecked, she would hunt down and execute every last angel in Heaven, to make them pay for their unforgivable act of cold indifference.
This 18x24" hand-numbered, limited edition art print features An authorized, automated penciled signature and embossed seal of authenticity.
Available framed or unframed. If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 200
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled polystyrene moulding frame (distressed gold)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Cerulean)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
- Court of the Dead
- Art Print with authorized, automated penciled signature
- Sideshow Collectibles
- Fabian Schlaga
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
26.75" H (679.45mm) x 20" W (508mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2016 Sideshow Inc.
Get $4.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Collectibles ship via FedEx
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
You may also like
Just got mine this week. The print is absolutely beautiful! I didn't buy the original Kier print but glad I jumped at getting this one. I would suggest getting it with the frame too. All of the details within both the print and frame make this worth every cent.
— Bryan Diehl