Alternate "A Fool's True Face" portrait
About This Premium Format™ Figure
- Tom Gilliland (Design)
- Ricky Lovas (Design)
- Rachel Roubicek (Design)
- Amilcar Fong (Design)
- Fabian Schlaga (Design)
- Mark Newman (Sculpt)
- Mat Brouillard (Sculpt)
- Nathan Mansfield (Sculpt)
- Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
- Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
- Casey Love (Paint)
- Greg Mowry (Costume Fabrication)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
What's in the Box?
The Malavestros: Death's Chronicler-Fool Premium Format Figure features:
- Astonishingly detailed poly-resin costume features bone-chilling baroque ornamentation, a cummerbund of glossy guts and more decorative skulls than you can count
- Bring the Land of the Dead to your home with this elaborate base, complete with an eerily levitating cracked tombstone, stately crumbling architecture, melting candles and all manner of delightfully macabre flotsam from the Mortal Realm
- From the knobby knuckles on his ringed blue fingers to the scuffed tips of his curly-toed shoes, Malavestros’ design is a triumph in attention to minutia
- The lurid and lovely scroll unfurling in Malavestros’ hands is the crowning achievement of this collectible, illustrating the violent truth of Heaven and Hell in vivid hues and lurid detail
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 20.5" H (520.7mm) x 11.5" W (292.1mm) x 9.25" L (234.95mm)*
- Box Size
- 12.00" H (304.8mm) x 26.00" W (660.4mm) x 26.00" L (660.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 8.50 lbs (3.86 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 36.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 59.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2017 Sideshow Inc.
Buy this item and you'll get a coupon for 10% off your next purchase of a Sideshow Original collectible!
See Offer Details »
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
I just received my statue today and it is truly amazing. Highly recommended to any fan of the Court of the Dead or just statues in general.
— Samuel Mourkus
Perfect figure, Im happy!...
Amazing — Reviewing the Collector Edition
Without a doubt the best statue I own from sideshow or elsewhere you guys smashed it out of the park on this, congrats on the COTD line you guys are just getting better and better my only complaint is Odium isn't up for order yet ;)
— Christian Cimarelli
Absolute piece of art!
Mark Newman is a modern day Michaelangelo and this is one of his masterpieces, if your a fan of this kinda stuff then you must buy this statue or you will be greatly disappointed when its sold out!
— Jason Easter
I have all of the COTD PF, and hands down Malavestros is the most detailed and amazing to look at where you can see different things every time in the sculpt. The colors really pop too. I was so afraid it would arrive with broken pieces given the sheer number of them, but nope -- not one! Perfect!
— Clyde Gentry III
The Jester of the Court has arrived
I have received the exclusive edition this week and I am simply amazed by it. This is my new time favorite and my 7th addition to the court. I am in love with all the details he has and there is so much to look at. Also his alternative portrait is a true marvel. Great work!
— Anna Zietek
This is not a statue. This is a work of art. This one statue should represent why people should be collecting this line. I can't imagine the resale price once it sales out. Bravo Sideshow. This is your masterpiece.
— Alvin Hill
Vine Grove, KY
Impressive Joker of the Afterlife
This figure is extremely detailed and colorful, very nice job Sideshow! He comes very well packaged so you don't have to worry about broken pieces. Even if you are not a fan of the Court of the Dead line, he is a must have for everyone who loves art!
— Patrick Muenchberg
Just received Malavestros and WOW. What a unbelievable piece. The detail the colours are perfect.Sideshow did an excellent job on this one.Way to go
— Ronnie McKay
Girouxville Alberta Canada
Pet for jester
He needs a pet like a 2 headed vulture/condor one of mangled flesh and one of bone. One mangled wing one of bone , and they constantly pick at one another. A lowly jester needs a companion.
— Kenyatta Booth
A benchmark of what The Court of The Dead is
If Sideshow ever made a top 20 pieces to ever come out of their stores, i bet money that the Malavestros PF would be on there. It is filled with detail from nail tip to base. Ambitious piece. A fantastic Christmas/Birthday gift. Truly happy with it.