About This Art Print
“The strength of Bone Faction comes from uncompromising truth. Right IS might."
Sideshow is proud to present The Strength of Bone Premium Art Print from our own original dark fantasy horror world, the Court of the Dead. The Strength of Bone Premium Art Print is a high-end reproduction of an original acrylic and oil painting by world-renowned artist Alex Horley.
This striking piece features the Reaper General Demithyle, who beckons the viewer to join the Underworld forces. Over his shoulder, Bone Faction Leader Xiall, the Great Osteomancer, looks to the future rebellion with her burning etherea-blue eyes. Their stoic and ghastly leadership is underpinned by the ghoulish Council of Osteomancy, the fearless adventurer Relic Ravlatch, the haunting beacon Shieve and the vast and varied host of the reaper army.
Without the Bone Faction to uphold its principles and law, the Underworld would crumble. Proudly exhibit your Bone Faction allegiance with The Strength of Bone Premium Art Print by Alex Horley. This masterpiece is faithfully reproduced on 100% archival heavyweight paper.
- Limited edition of 100
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Official Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
- 24 x 29.25" Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Fame (Distressed Silver)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and C9531 Spinach)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
29.25" H (742.95mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 Sideshow Inc.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.