About This Art Print
Sideshow is proud to present The Thin Dead Line Art Print by Stephen Schirle, joining our Court of the Dead collection.
In the mortal world, eons creep on. In the land of the dead, Death steadily builds his rebellion against the oppressive celestial kingdoms of Heaven and Hell. While Death’s Court of the Dead administers his secret battle plan, it is the soldiers of the Underworld that will one day fight the war. Thin in numbers now - but continuously growing - Death's army marshals behind the heroes of the Underworld: Reaper General Demithyle. Champion of Bone Mortighull. Legendary Valkyrie Kier. They prepare for the day when they will take the fight to the doorstep of their oppressors… and the Underworld will Rise, Conquer and Rule.
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 125
- 24x18" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Official Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Frame (Distressed Antique Gold)
- Custom double mat design (Black and Merlot)
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 18" H (457.2mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)
20" H (508mm) x 26" W (660.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2017 Sideshow Inc.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.