About This Art Print
“If I am Spirit, and you are Spirit, then what truly divides us?"
Sideshow is proud to present The Transcendence of Spirit Fine Art Print from our own original dark fantasy horror world, the Court of the Dead. The Transcendence of Spirit Fine Art Print is a high-end reproduction of an original acrylic and oil painting by world-renowned artist Alex Horley.
Death's Valkyrie, Kier, confidently leads this beautiful panoply of the Underworld's most notable Spirit Faction beings. Though Kier may be the de facto leader of the Spirit Faction, her anchor and the true heart of the faction, Ellianastis, looks after her with her ghostly gaze from above. Some of the most notoriously monstrous members of the faction - Avarkus and Oglavaeil - flank Kier in action-ready poses.
The Spirit Faction brings balance and peace, sometimes through brutal truths. Spirit is always. Commune with your Spirit Faction allegiance with The Transcendence of Spirit Fine Art Print by Alex Horley. This masterpiece is faithfully reproduced on 100% archival heavyweight paper.
- Limited edition of 100
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Official Court of the Dead embossed seal of authenticity
- 24 x 29.25" Recycled Polystyrene Moulding Fame (Distressed Silver)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9881 Real Teal)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Oct 2018
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
29.25" H (742.95mm) x 24" W (609.6mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2018 Sideshow Inc.
You may also like
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.