About This Miscellaneous Collectibles
Sideshow is proud to feature the Underworld United Medallion by Badali.
Whether your path be straight, crooked, or completely unmarked - all ways lie under the same warring skies. We must follow our separate paths until they unite, and let us rise up to cast off the heavens.
Bone. Flesh. Spirit. These are the factions of the Underworld. United they form the balance that Death seeks to bring to all things. There is nothing more pure than the path of Bone, for Bone is structure. Bone is order. Bone is truth. No puzzle can elude Flesh, nor obstacle stand in its way, for Flesh is adaptation. Flesh is feeling. Flesh is change. To win a war, one must first know peace, and Spirit is the wisdom to know thyself as well as the other. Spirit is reflection. Spirit is insight.
Show off your faction, and your Underworld allegiance, with the Underworld United Medallion: a must-have accessory for any true citizen of the Land of the Dead.
What's in the Box?
- Forged in the USA by Badali, a renowned family-owned and -operated company of jewelry craftsmen
- Cast in sterling silver, with an antique finish
- Features all three faction insignias, with Death’s masterful skull crest in the center, uniting them all
- Measures approximately 1.25” in diameter
- Back of the pendant is textured, stamped with Badali’s elegant hallmark copyright and a mark of the metal's authenticity
- Includes 20" sterling silver box chain
- Comes in a jewelry box with a card of authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 1.28" H (32.51mm) x 1" W (25.4mm) x 1.06" L (26.92mm)*
- Box Size
- 5.00" H (127mm) x 6.00" W (152.4mm) x 6.00" L (152.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 1.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© 2016 Sideshow Inc.
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.