Exclusively available through Sideshow. Limited availability in select international territories
About This Sixth Scale Figure
"It's time you learned what it means to be a man."
With the release of DC Comics' Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, superhero fans around the world have witnessed the tense battle between Batman and Superman where Batman uses his skills and intelligence in order to fight the god-like Superman. Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to introduce the sixth scale collectible figure of the Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version) as a Toy Fair Exclusive item only available in selected markets!
Inspired by the fierce battle between the Bat of Gotham and Son of Krypton in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the collectible figure is fastidiously crafted based on Ben Affleck's image as Batman in his battle damaged armored suit, featuring a newly developed battle damage armored head sculpt with single LED light-up eye, meticulously sculpted armor with battle damaged parts, muscular body with improved articulation, a LED light-up Kryptonite spear, a grapple gun, a grenade gun, and a specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand. Batman fans, now's the chance to bring this exclusive Armored Batman home to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The 1/6th scale Armored Batman (Battle Damaged Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- One (1) battle damaged Batman armored head with LED light-up right eye (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Newly improved muscular body with 30 points of articulation
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable armored hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Four (4) gesturing right hands
- One (1) left hand for holding weapons
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) meticulously crafted metallic colored Batman armor with battle damage on chest armor, shoulder armor, left forearm armor
- One (1) specially developed Batsuit
- One (1) newly tailored battle damaged black cape
- One (1) utility belt
- One (1) pair of metallic grey boots
- One (1) LED light-up Kryponite spear
- One (1) grapple gun
- One (1) grenade gun
- Two (2) grenade gun ammos (in closed mode and opened mode)
- Specially designed Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice themed figure stand with Armored Batman nameplate and the movie logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 12.99" H (329.95mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 7.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: ™ & © WBEI. (s17)
Get $13.30 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $119.75/mo.See payment plans above
Battle Damaged Batman
Received today. When opened box was SUPER IMPRESSED with statue. I'm VERY happy with this AWESOME piece. Have placed Batman next to Wonder woman and looks AMAZING. So Superman is next target to get. Thanx for fast delivery also
— Aaron Muilwyk
Son of a Martha!
I just received this incredible collectible from my best friend of 35 years! I can't believe how incredibly detailed and on point this thing is! Spoiler alert! Hot Toys absolutely killed it! Yet again!
— Joe S.
Kansas City, MO
Great figure for a great price. Really stands out among my other Batman figures and statues. Lighted eyes & spear are a sweet added bonus.
— Joseph Camp
Not the most pose able figure, but to be expected. Great detail in the battle damage and likeness though
— simon barry
A Great Figure
Is the figure the most posable ever? No. But that is to be expected from an armored figure such as this. It is improved over the prior version, however. It has a shelf presence that steals attention while even in a museum pose. The battle damage makes the figure look unique and the spear is great.
— Levi Cooper
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Articulation hard to move. Hot Toys could of lighten up on the cushion so it won't be so hard to articulate. Hard to pose. If this was a statue that could swap out parts. This would be a 10/10. That's how I have it displayed, statue.