Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
About This Pewter Collectible
Royal Selangor, in collaboration with DC Comics, has announced an inaugural collection spotlighting the Dark Knight and Gotham City’s greatest villains.
Based on Jim Lee's comic style, Royal Selangor has commissioned Malaysian artist Alan Quah and sculptor Mufizal Mokhtar to bring the Batman mythos to life. Alan, the founder of Komikaki Studio, has worked on projects for Capstone, Heroverse, DC Comics and Titan Comics.
Gripping his Batarang tightly, the Dark Knight is ready to swoop down from the stone gargoyle and strike criminals that prowl the city streets. His powerful presence is meticulously captured through his defined muscularity, dramatic folds of his wind swept cape and detailed texture of his suit and armor. The fine detailing of the 9-inch pewter figurine is accentuated through polishing and buffing.
What's in the Box?
The Batman 1:8 Scale Figurine specially features:
- Based on Jim Lee's comic style, this melodramatic action pose depicts Batman perched on a gargoyle looking down on Gotham City always ready and willing to protect
- Gotham City inspired base, providing a backstory to the unique architecture of Gotham City in the 1940s
- Interesting realistic 3D details such as texture (honeycomb effect on the body), movement (flowing cape), and details (stitch lines and buttons on the belt)
- Limited edition of 3,000 worldwide
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 9.25" H (234.95mm) x 8.26" W (209.8mm)*
- Box Size
- 13.00" H (330.2mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Product Weight
- 3.96 lbs (1.8 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 12.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 20.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $25.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $150.00/mo.See payment plans above
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.