About This Statue
"I am the reason the criminals breathe easier when the sun rises."
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Batman from Batman: Arkham Origins. When his parents were gunned down in front of him, young Bruce Wayne resolved to rid Gotham City of the criminal element that took their lives. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, in addition to mastering martial arts, detective techniques, and criminal psychology. Dressing as a bat to prey on criminals' fears, Batman fights crimes with the aid of specialized gadgets and vehicles, operating out of his secret Batcave below Wayne Manor. Two years into his career as the Batman, Bruce Wayne finds himself the 50 million dollar target of eight deadly assassins, all contracted by Black Mask. Upon confronting a member of the GCPD, Batman also finds his best chance at having an ally.
What's in the Box?
The Batman Statue features:
- Size approximately 34 inches tall
- High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike skin effect
- One (1) alternate normal portrait
- One (1) alternate angry portrait
- One (1) interchangeable fist
- One (1) interchangeable hand holding Batclaw
- One (1) interchangeable hand holding Batarang
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 34.05" H (864.87mm) x 22.44" W (569.98mm) x 14.56" L (369.82mm)*
- Box Size
- 22.00" H (558.8mm) x 24.00" W (609.6mm) x 30.00" L (762mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 69.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 114.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN: ARKHAM ORIGINS and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s17)
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Lethal Weapon X 2 — Reviewing the Exclusive Edition
There's nothing better than receiving 2 Batman pieces of ART on the same day especially when it's Prime 1 Studio Batman Arkham Origins ART. This ART comes with several display options so having 2 is like getting 8 statues in 1 day!!!
Overland Park, Kansas