About This Sixth Scale Figure
Holy smokes, Batman!
The crime-fighting hero of Gotham City is rarely seen without his faithful sidekick Robin, in the Batman 1960s television series. The campy and lighthearted TV show quickly became a fan favorite.
Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to introduce the Robin Collectible Figure from the classic 1960s Batman live action television series. The collectible figure is newly developed and highly detailed, specially crafted based on the image of Burt Ward as the boy wonder Robin, featuring a screen-accurate masked head sculpt, the classic Robin costume, weapon and accessories.
What's in the Box?
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Robin in the 1960s live action TV series
- One (1) masked head featuring the likeness of Burt Ward
- Approximately 28 cm (11 inches) tall
- New developed body with 30 points of articulationÃÂ
- Ten (10) interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of partially-clenched palms
- One (1) pair of holding palms
- One (1) right palm for holding Batarang
- One (1) left palm for holding Bat-radio
- One (1) Robin suit
- One (1) yellow cape
- One (1) black and bronze-colored belt
- One (1) pair of green forearm gloves
- One (1) pair of green shoes
- One (1) Batarang
- One (1) Bat radio
- One (1) Bat-cuffs
- Figure stand with Robin nameplate and Batman logo
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 11" H (279.4mm)*
- Box Size
- 6.00" H (152.4mm) x 10.00" W (254mm) x 16.00" L (406.4mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- 5.0000 lbs*
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 6.0000 lbs*
* Size and weight are approximate values.
TM & © DC Comics.WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(s13)
Did You Know?
Some items are available only from Sideshow.com.
Place an order for this item today and
get free shipping!
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Burt Ward as 60s' Robin The Boy Wonder
Great likeness and dead on to actor Burton Gervis. aka Burt Ward from 1966-1968 I met Burt Ward at 1989 Bat fest in Glen Ellen. And he had his original Robin costume with him. It was a deep red wool vest & a dark green T-shirt with olivegreen leather gloves & robin shoes,light yellow satin cape.
If you love Robin. You'll love this.
Always been a Robin fan. Tough enough to fight with Batman. The likeness is perfect Burt Ward. The costume is amazing. So good. He can move very well. This is one of my favorite Hot Toys figures. Glad someone made this. It's an epic figure. I can't think of one bad thing about it.
Fantastic figure. An awesome match with my Adam West Batman. Likeness is dead on. Cant wait to collect more
pow wham holly batam
Awesome figure, I have Burt Ward and the Adam west figures and they go so well together. The detail is so amazing and so lifelike. If you get Robin, Batman is a must buy. Great figures.
— Anthony Osborne
Holly likeness Batman!
Incredible likeness! Brings back a lot of good memories. Glad I picked him up with batman. Just waiting on the batmobile now! Highly recommend for any fan.
Holy Burt Ward, Batman!
Spitting image of Burt Ward as Dick Grayson - The Boy Wonder! So glad Hot Toys got the actual scale down too. Looks great posed next to my Adam West Batman. Can't wait for the release of the Batmobile for my Dynamic Duo.
"POW" "ZAP" WHAT A GREAT ITEM!!! YEARS HAVE BEEN HELD HOSTAGE WAITING FOR THE BOY WONDER BUT THE WAIT IS OVER AND ANY INDIVIDUAL THAT PASSES THIS UP WILL REGRET IT... EXCEPTIONAL 5 STAR ITEM IN EVERY ASPECT!!!
— Mark Williams