About This Maquette
The tuberous growths on Swamp Thing’s back are a reference to the hallucinogenic sweet potatoes the character produces in the comics. His entire body is painstakingly painted in a variety of earthen tones, giving depth and texture to each of the various plants that make up his form.
- Paul Komoda (Design & Sculpt)
- Brenton Henriques (Mold & Cast)
- Daniel Staig (Mold & Cast)
- Chadwick Andersen (Mold & Cast)
- Anthony Mestas (Paint)
- Steve Riojas (Paint)
- Casey Love (Paint)
- The Sideshow Design and Development Team
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- Sep 2018 - Nov 2018
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
SWAMP THING and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s17)
Get $40.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $144.00/mo.See payment plans above