Exclusively available through Sideshow.com. Limited availability in select international territories.
About This Art Print
- Officially licensed DC Comics art print
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 250
- 18x24" fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Hand signed by the artist, Dave Wilkins
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- 20 x 26.5" Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double French mat cut design (Black and Forest Green)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
About the Artist:
Dave Wilkins' first encounter with fantasy art was Frazetta's Death Dealer; that was the first spark. With a steady diet of Marvel Comics, Godzilla movies, and inspiration from iconic artists like Simon Bisley and Frank Miller, the path was set. Working odd jobs over the years, and drawing in his spare time, Dave's first professional work didn't come until his late 20's. Working as a bouncer in Southern California, he took a second job at Kinkos to have access to a computer. After hours and during lunch breaks, he taught himself Photoshop, scanned drawings, and learned to color and render.
Opportunity struck when a rep from Midway Entertainment saw Dave's work up on the monitors. A month later, he was working in the gaming industry. He currently works as an art director in video games. In his "spare time," he works with DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics, IDW, Marvel, Heavy Metal Magazine, Warner Brothers Entertainment, and Capcom.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- 24" H (609.6mm) x 18" W (457.2mm)
26.5" H (673.1mm) x 20" W (508mm)*
- Product Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
- Dimensional Weight
- Int'l Dim. Weight
* Size and weight are approximate values.
SWAMP THING and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s18)
Get $4.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.
Own it? Tell us what you think!
We love to hear from our collectors. Use the form here to leave product feedback and tell your fellow collectors about this piece.